Why Work for Reno Media Group?
Reno Media Group is Northern Nevada's largest media organization with several radio stations, websites and social media platforms. We also manage websites and social media for clients and provide search engine optimization and marketing. We offer competitive salaries, paid holidays, vacations and sick leave, health insurance including dental and vision, and a 401K plan with a company match.
Additionally, we pride ourselves in providing a fun, supportive work environment with employee perks like concert and sporting event tickets, movie passes and free gym memberships.
Reno Media Group has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager in Reno, Nevada. Reno Media Group operates nine different radio formats in Reno and the surrounding areas and is the market leader in both ratings and revenue. The following skills and abilities are required for the successful candidate:
- Minimum of two years experience as LSM or GSM in the broadcast industry
- Strong negotiating, management and motivational skills
- Track record of accurately preparing weekly revenue projections and exceeding sales budgets by setting rate structure and maintaining inventory control
- Adept at hiring, training and developing Account Executives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Reputation for working well with programming and promotions departments to best achieve visibility and revenue, both through local spots and nontraditional revenue
- Experience and passion to provide clients a total media solution including digital products
- Experience with Marketron and Efficio is a plus
We are looking for a high energy, high visibility leader who spends the bulk of their time on the streets with the sales staff in presentations and networking. If you have the experience and drive we are seeking, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
Looking for an opportunity in a fun, positive and progressive culture? Radio is a career, not just a job, allowing you to earn an income commiserate with your work ethic. An additional benefit is the deep satisfaction that comes with working in an industry that informs, protects and entertains our local community.
Reno Media Group is currently hiring for Account Executives that are hardworking, fearless and creative. Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs, excellent oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude are required. Previous sales experience is preferred. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Training includes initial online education from the Radio Advertising Bureau to become a Certified Radio Marketing Professional and Certified Digital Marketing Consultant. Continuing education in the growing broadcast media field is ongoing and personalized.
Reno Media Group Account Executives represent Northern Nevada's largest group of radio stations, as well as digital services and strong community events, including "Divas' Day Out", "Reno Kids Kite Festival", "Baby Fair and Diaper Derby" and "Taste of Home Cooking School".
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Professionals
Reno Media Group is currently hiring several Digital Marketing Professionals. Reno Media Group operates nine different radio formats in Reno and the surrounding areas and is expanding digital offerings to our radio clients. We are looking for people to help build the digital services we offer to clients from the ground up.
These positions will work closely in-person in our local office with Reno Media Group's graphic designer and web developer to fulfill client's digital marketing needs including web design, SEO, web and social media ad campaigns, business listings, and reputation management. A successful candidate will have any one or more of these groups of skills and abilities:
Digital Advertising Campaign Management
- Prior SEO / SEM experience is required (must understand how search engines work and the difference between paid search and organic search results and how local search works)
- Plan, implement, manage, and analyze goal-driven ad campaigns through various ad networks
- Experience with Google AdWords/AdSense and Microsoft AdCenter/Bing Ads required
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
Business Reputation and Social Media Management
- Local Business Listing Optimization (Facebook Business Page, Google+ Business Page, Bing Local, Yahoo! Local) including:
- Creating pages and business listings if none exist
- Claiming and verification of existing business listings
- Suggesting, adding, and verifying provided business information and photos
- Reputation management through monitoring reviews and customer feedback
- (Optional, but preferred) Past experience managing Business Social Media Accounts
- (Optional, but preferred) Photography and/or videography experience
- Familiar with WordPress as an end user and/or administrator
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Working knowledge of PHP
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development experience helpful
All candidates should also have:
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A desire to create, sell, and implement packages of the above skills for clients from start to finish
- An understanding of Digital Marketing Terminology and the importance of digital media in today's business landscape.
Certification with any of the services, software, or ad platforms listed above isn't required, but would be a definite plus.
This position will start as part time, with the possibility of moving to full time in the future. To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com. Local applicants only. No phone calls please.
Reno Media Group, LLC and Americom Broadcasting are Equal Opportunity Employers.