Why Work for Reno Media Group?
Reno Media Group is Northern Nevada's largest media organization with several radio stations, websites and social media platforms. We also manage websites and social media for clients and provide search engine optimization and marketing. We offer competitive salaries, paid holidays, vacations and sick leave, health insurance including dental and vision, and a 401K plan with a company match.
Additionally, we pride ourselves in providing a fun, supportive work environment with employee perks like concert and sporting event tickets, movie passes and free gym memberships.
Reno Media Group has an opening for an experienced Sales Manager in Reno, Nevada. Reno Media Group operates nine different radio formats in Reno and the surrounding areas and is the market leader in both ratings and revenue. The following skills and abilities are required for the successful candidate:
- Minimum of two years experience as LSM or GSM in the broadcast industry
- Strong negotiating, management and motivational skills
- Track record of accurately preparing weekly revenue projections and exceeding sales budgets by setting rate structure and maintaining inventory control
- Adept at hiring, training and developing Account Executives
- Excellent presentation skills
- Reputation for working well with programming and promotions departments to best achieve visibility and revenue, both through local spots and nontraditional revenue
- Experience and passion to provide clients a total media solution including digital products
- Experience with Marketron and Efficio is a plus
We are looking for a high energy, high visibility leader who spends the bulk of their time on the streets with the sales staff in presentations and networking. If you have the experience and drive we are seeking, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for an opportunity in a fun, positive and progressive culture? Radio is a career, not just a job, allowing you to earn an income commiserate with your work ethic. An additional benefit is the deep satisfaction that comes with working in an industry that informs, protects and entertains our local community.
Reno Media Group is currently hiring for Account Executives that are hardworking, fearless and creative. Knowledge of Microsoft computer programs, excellent oral and written communication skills and a positive attitude are required. Previous sales experience is preferred. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Training includes initial online education from the Radio Advertising Bureau to become a Certified Radio Marketing Professional and Certified Digital Marketing Consultant. Continuing education in the growing broadcast media field is ongoing and personalized.
Reno Media Group Account Executives represent Northern Nevada's largest group of radio stations, as well as digital services and strong community events, including "Divas' Day Out", "Reno Kids Kite Festival", "Baby Fair and Diaper Derby" and "Taste of Home Cooking School".
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com.
Full Time and Part Time Announcer
Are you creative? Do you have what it takes to win? Reno Media Group the market leading broadcast company is looking for on-air announcers both full and part-time. Ideal candidates must have at least (1) year of broadcast radio experience and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Knowledge of the following is a plus...
- Nex-Gen or similar broadcast automation system
- Digital editing
- Broadcast and production equipment
- Social networking skills
Candidates must be able to work well with others and be flexible in a ever changing media environment. Please send your resume and air-checks to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Digital Marketing Professional
Reno Media Group is currently hiring a Digital Marketing Professional. Reno Media Group operates nine different radio formats in Reno and the surrounding areas and is expanding digital offerings to our radio clients.
This position will work closely with Reno Media Group's graphic designer and web developer to fulfill client's digital marketing needs including SEO, web and social media ad campaigns, business listings, and reputation management. The following skills and abilities are required for the successful candidate:
- Prior SEO / SEM experience is required; must understand how search engines work and the difference between paid search and organic search results and how local search works
- Plan, implement and manage goal-driven ad campaigns through various ad networks
- Experience with Google AdWords/AdSense and Microsoft AdCenter/Bing
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Able to provide Local Business Listing Optimization (Google+ Business Page, Bing Local, Yahoo! Local) including claiming and verification of a business listing and adding/verifying provided business information and photos
- Reputation management through review and customer feedback monitoring
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and Microsoft Office Suite
The following skills and abilities aren't required, but are a definite plus:
- Create digital materials including advertisements for clients using Adobe CC Suite
- Certification with any of the services, software, or ad platforms listed above
- Photography experience
- Familiar with WordPress as an end user and/or administrator
- WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
- Managing Business Social Media Accounts
This position will start as Part Time, with the possibility of moving to Full Time in the future. To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Reno Media Group, LLC and Americom Broadcasting are Equal Opportunity Employers.